Saturday, May 25, 2024

Porsche Centre Kitchener-Waterloo Preview




For years I have been anticipating the arrival of the Policaro Group's Porsche Centre in Kitchener Waterloo and yesterday I that day arrived!  I spent the better part of the morning speaking with Irene and Klaudia, representatives in the sales and service sectors about Porsche and had a wonderful tour through the three levels of the state of the art building.

I began on the main level where there were Porsche models from past to present, plus a cafe and even a Kids Design Area located by the retail shop.






Next I toured the service area on the main level.  They even have heated sidewalks to ensure everyone's safety year-round.  After walking through the service bay, I got to see the vehicles that are showroom ready.  It was interesting to learn that they clean those cars twice daily to ensure they can bring them up to the showroom with very little notice.   

 


After learning about their photo-shoot spot, it was time to head up to the third level to get a overview of the showroom floor.


Practical Porsche Family of Vehicles

While Porsche is well-known for their racing wins, did you know they offer family vehicles as well?
Family-Oriented Models:

- Porsche Cayenne: Introduced in 2002, this luxury SUV offers sporty performance with family-friendly practicality.
- Porsche Panamera: A luxury sedan that combines Porsche's sporty DNA with space and comfort for the whole family.

Eco-Friendly Innovations:

- Hybrid and Electric: Porsche offers hybrid and fully electric models, like the Panamera Hybrid and the Taycan, blending performance with sustainability.

I even found a Porsche Tractor on site!


Looking for a Father's Day Gift? Check the Porsche Centre's Retail Shop 

With Father's Day just a few weeks away, I suggest visiting the Porsche Retail shop located inside Porsche Centre KW. There are Porsche branded hats, shirts, drinkware and lots of unique items available for purchase.

As a memento for my preview, I was gifted this Porsche branded Nike hat.


Let me know if you plan on visiting the Porsche Centre in Kitchener Waterloo in the comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment