Monday, December 30, 2019

Time for Your #GlowUp at Glow in Toronto


We'll start with the Disclaimer - Yes, we did receive complimentary passes, but this just means we're able to tell you about this amazing event!


Last month we told you all about the Indoor Christmas Light Display happening at Glow in Toronto, Ontario Canada.  I had the opportunity to experience Glow recently and I was thrilled by the event.
It began upon arrival at the Toronto Congress Centre.  It is close to the airport, so it is only about an hour away from Kitchener Waterloo. Once you arrive, you must follow the signs to the NORTH building.  As you head into the building you will see their huge Christmas Tree of lights and you will know some spectacular is about to happen.

 

Get Glowing

Once you are inside you will be enthralled by the glowing Christmas Light Displays all around the space.  To get you exploring, be sure to get a Santa Lost his Presents Scavenger Hunt Card.  When you find each of the lost presents, you will receive a stamp.  Finally, when you find Santa Claus himself, and turn in your card you will receive a prize!



There are lots of other experiences at Glow as well.  You can tap your way to on a colourful path or saunter through strings of light tubes.

There are lots of photo opportunities throughout the event space.  Each area has a shine of its own.

These are just a few ways to shine at Glow. For my full photo set visit https://www.facebook.com/lisamcdonald122/media_set?set=a.10162721641985481&type=3

Glow ends on January 4th which means there are only a few days left to attend Glow in Toronto.  Be sure to get your tickets so you can experience your own Glow Up.

To learn more, be sure to visit these links







1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete