Saturday, July 18, 2015

Size Matters! Marvel's #ANTMAN Will Ensure You Know #ItsAllConnected


The Tiny Hero Comes To The Big Screen

The next evolution of the Marvel Cinematic Universe brings a founding member of The Avengers to the big screen for the first time with Marvel Studios’ “Ant-Man.” Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, master thief Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

Marvel’s “Ant-Man” stars Paul Rudd as Scott Lang aka Ant-Man, Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne, Corey Stoll as Darren Cross aka Yellowjacket, Bobby Cannavale as Paxton, Michael Peña as Luis, Tip “T.I.” Harris as Dave, Wood Harris as Gale, Judy Greer as Maggie, David Dastmalchian as Kurt, and Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym. Directed by Peyton Reed and produced by Kevin Feige, p.g.a., Marvel’s “Ant-Man” delivers a high-stakes, tension-filled adventure on July 17, 2015.
 
 

ANT-MAN Will Ensure You Know #ItsAllConnected

From the moment the movie begins you know what Marvel means when they say #ItsAllConnected.  For those who are fans of the Marvel Movies and Marvel Television Shows you can see how they continously link the storylines together.  I don't want to give to much away, as I think the less you know about the film, the more you will enjoy it, but Marvel fans will be happy with the way this movie comes together.
 

What I Liked Most About ANT-MAN

I think ANT-MAN is reminiscent of the first Iron Man film in many ways.  It's about a man who goes through a serious life change to begin on his journey.  There's a lot of funny scenes a bit of romance and detailed scenes with the villan.  How it was different is that unlike Tony Stark, Scott Lang is not a millionaire playboy, instead he is crook wanting to change his ways.
 

As A Marvel Fan You Know To

  1. Look for S.H.I.E.L.D Easter Eggs
  2. Watch for the STAN LEE Cameo
  3. Stay in your seat when the credits start rolling
Another perk of seeing ANT-MAN in 3D is getting to see the Star Wars - The Force Awakens trailer in 3D too!
 
One more thing, keep in mind #BaskinRobbinsAlwaysFindsOut
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. I think my husband will truly enjoy this film, and as for me, I love Paul Rudd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great night out for the two of you! Let me know how you liked it!

      Delete
  2. We are ready to go and enjoy this movie, I like that it is family friendly. Thanks for the great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this review I'm going to give this movie a shot. Love that everything is connected in the world of Marvel! And yes will be sure to wait till after the credits lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My teenage son is going to see this movie this weekend - it looks good. Thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will definitely be headed out to see Antman in 3D! I really liked the Ironmans and expect I'll love this Marvel hero too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot wait to see this movie. My husband is taking our boys to go see it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ready to enjoy this movie with my boyfriend this coming weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we just went and saw the movie and loved it!!!! everyone should go see.

    ReplyDelete