Thursday, June 8, 2023

Free Beavertails at The Boardwalk Grand Opening June 11, 2023



FREE BEAVERTAILS!!!

Now that I have your attention, I want to let you know that something sweet just opened up!



Beavertails have always been a fantastic treat and will be much easier to find locally. The Kitchener Waterloo area now has a Beavertails location on Ira Needles Blvd. at The Boardwalk. The Grand Opening is Sunday June 11, 2023 where everyone will receive Free Classic Pastries from 11am-2pm (limit one per person).

Here are all the details
11 - 2 PM - Complimentary Classic pastries!
*Limit one pastry per customer
11 - 3 PM - Photo Booth by SoFly
11 - 2 PM - Live Music by Carolina Herrera
2 - 4 PM - Face Painting fun by Breanne Waddell
2 - 4 PM - Magic Show by Noah Nogueira

As the local Beavertails Ambassador, I thought I would stop in to say hello and grab some Beavertails. 



Tonight's choices were the Brwownie and the Mehple (they have such fun names) and they were delicious.  With the chill in the air today, warm Beavertails were the perfect snack. Once my order was ready the shop started to get busy so I went to one of the on-site picnic tables to enjoy it.



In addition to Beavertails, there was also Ice Cream, Frozen Drinks and Hot Chocolate available, so I will be back soon to try them out and report back. 

I hope you will join me this Sunday for the Beavertails Grand Opening. More info about the Beavertails Grand Opening can be found here  GRAND OPENING & FREE PASTRIES



For more information about Beavertails, visit https://beavertails.com

3 comments: