Tuesday, March 7, 2017

International Women’s Day 2017 #BeBoldForChange




I have been writing about INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY for several years now on my personal blog.  Then it dawned on me that the video that I keep sharing in the previous posts was created in 2011 and yet things do not seem to have changed much since then.  Please take a few minutes of your day to watch this video and listen to the message.

 

Can you believe that video was from 2011 and yet women are still dealing with these issues in 2017?!?!?!

That is why this year I decided to #BeBoldForChange and posted this on our blog with the higher readership.  Perhaps this International Women’s Day you will decide to take action.  All you need to do is head to https://www.internationalwomensday.com and click YES I’M IN. To make it even easier, I have embedded the widget at the end of this post.
Whether you decide to make changes in how you approach these issues or set aside time to discuss them with your family, know you are making a difference. Small steps or big leaps, do whichever is best for you and the people you care about. Perhaps next year I’ll be able to post about all the progress that was made in 2017.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.
    You Can see = things to do in jamaica
    Funtours Jamaica specialize in guided tours, airport transfers, and shore excursion to individuals and groups seeking a unique vacation experience.

    Visit Now - things to do in jamaica

    ReplyDelete