New Year’s Eve In Kitchener
For the kids: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Make and take crafts (while quantities last)
- Free hot chocolate with a donation (while quantities last)
- Ice Skating on Carl Zehr Square
- Get your picture taken with superheroes like batman, bat girl, wonder woman and super girl
- Selfies with wandering cosplay characters
6 p.m. to midnight
- Toycon with toy collectible and comic book vendors
- The Brampton Batman and his Batmobile will be in the Rotunda inside City Hall
- Retro arcade games – bring your quarters
- Calling all cosplayers – come as your favourite hero or villain
Main Stage - Carl Zehr Square
- Live music by Stereo Flavour
- 11:55 p.m.-midnight - Members of council and special guests ring in the New Year!
FunworX Family New Year's Eve!
FunworX with Mommylicious and 91.5 TheBeat, are hosting a family-friendly New Year's Eve! Dec 31st 2016, 3PM-9PM with a Countdown at 8pm. Various prices https://www.bingemans.com/secure/dispatch.phpaction=show_third_party_purch_select&event_id=4493
City Of Waterloo
- Albert McCormick Community Centre, 2 - 3:30 p.m., sponsored by Tim Hortons
- RIM Park, 6:30 - 8:20 p.m., sponsored by Tim Hortons
- Waterloo Public Square, 6 - 9 p.m.
- Free outdoor skating, music, children's activities and entertainment, and a free warm beverage while supplies last.
- For the little ones who can't stay up until the clock strikes midnight, there will be an early countdown at 9 p.m. with a fireworks-without-fireworks display.
City Of Cambridge
- Photo booth
- Bouncy castle
- A special performer
City Of Brantford
(December 31, 2016)
- Live Music
- Food Vendors
- Ice Skating (weather permitting)
- Face Painting
- Photo Booth
- Fireworks at Midnight
- Warming Tent