Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MittGrips For Your Kids And Their Winter Mittens

How MittGrips Help


Recently we were introduced to MittGrips through our friend Crys of the Ideally Speaking blog. She had let us know about their kickstarter video which demonstrated how MittGrips work.



We couldn't get over how cute they were so we took them up on their offer to let us review them.  Since our audience consists of many young families we thought it would be a good fit, but being we don't have toddlers we had to find a way to give them a true test.

Where I Wear MittGrips 

 


 

For those who know me, I am Five Foot Nothing! Many children outgrow me after their 10th birthday, so I got to be a "Big Kid" for the day to see how well MittGrips work.
I work in an very cold office and lately I have taken to wearing mini gloves because I type for the majority of the day, but my fingers were going numb from the cold.  It was good fix, but wrists would stay exposed to the chilly air.  I put on a pair of extra large MittGrips and the problem was solved!



They also stopped the snow from getting on my arms when I was cleaning off the top of my car during the big storm yesterday!




As you can see MittGrips are handy for kids and for those of us "almost kids"
Being that I fit my hands in an extra large pair it may give you an idea of how to size MittGrips for the kiddos at your house!
They come in multiple colours too! Here are the purple ones that arrived at Diane's house.



You Won't Be Forgetting Your Mittens

Tori Amos's WINTER is at the top of my list for one of the best songs ever. 
Snow can wait
I forgot my mittens
Wipe my nose
Get my new boots on
I get a little warm in my heart
When I think of winter
I put my hand in my father's glove





This beautiful song describes the process of growing up winter after winter, but I don't think anyone will be forgetting their mittens now that MittGrips are around!

Great News From MittGrips

Soon you will be able to order these handy accessories on MittGrips.com! Be sure to keep watch for the official announcement on their TWITTER, FACEBOOK and PINTEREST pages!






15 comments:

  1. looks like a nice product, something i really needed at this time of cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a great solution, I don't know anyone who likes having snow sneak down into their gloves. I know I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter needs these, especially when it's so cold right now, even though we don't get snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea! Especially with our winter my girls mitts are always falling off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those mittens are cool I need those =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so neat!! I need to find some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen mitt grips on a number of kids now or almost kids. Great idea. Someone is a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need these to scrape the ice off my windshield in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is looking so cool and neat. Really some great idea I got from this post, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is looking so cool and neat. Really some great idea I got from this post, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a lot of snow! Here in Houston we don't get snow....maybe one year I recall

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look really cool, I want a pair! It doesn't snow much here but when it does this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are super cool !! I hate getting snow on my wrists or just up my sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  14. This beautiful song describes the process of growing up winter after winter, but I don't think anyone will be forgetting their mittens now that ... snowgloveskids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good post, I really impressed with your efforts. Keep it up. I also share reviews on finest quality toddler winter mittens 2020. Must read.

    ReplyDelete