Thursday, July 27, 2023

Media Preview Experience with Rock-it Promotions


I am always looking for innovative products and events and the Rock-it Promotions 2023 Media Preview had it all! For those not familiar with what a Media Preview is, the best way to describe it is, select members of the media are invited to a showcase before a big campaign is rolled out. They receive a first-hand experience of the brand's offerings and are there to learn all about the company's plans for it.

I was welcomed with a cocktail from Crystal Head Vodka and followed up with one from Signal Hill Whiskey.  Both were delicious and refreshing on that hot day!  I spoke with those tending the bar about the products and even came home with a mini-bottle of Crystal Head Vodka!

Next, I met Abi Katigbak of 1MX Music Fest and she informed me that this was the first Global Asian Music Festival that would be taking place in Toronto. Learn more in the videos below


Then it was on to Crumps Naturals, which is a Canadian company that makes natural Dog Treats. They spoke about being a female-owned company and how their new packaging is environmentally-friendly,

After that, I visited the UNCUFFED Leather area, where there were ties, rosettes and so much more. Their pieces are often worn by celebrities!

There was another apparel company there as well. Easy Mondays is a brand that is designed in Canada and manufactured in Portugal and we learned that their line is available locally at Channers in Waterloo.

I wrapped up the day with some wellness info from Best Buy Canada. I learned about their Light Therapy Mask, the Thera-Goggles and I was able to demo the Hyperice Venom Go Heat and Vibration Wearable

You can see some of the items I mentioned in the reel below.


It was fantastic attending this Media Preview and I left with lots of great ideas for gift-giving!

2 comments: