Compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”
Bring On The Birthday Celebrations
Birthday celebrations are incredibly important! Not only do they mark the date of when someone arrived on the planet, they also give you a reason to gather with family and friends. Finding time in everyone's busy schedule can be challenging but its always worthwhile. The earlier you start arranging the celebration the easier it is to coordinate schedules. My birthday is next month but I already have my birthday party plans in order!
Make Your Next Birthday Party Count With These SuggestionsAccording to recent Enbridge survey data, 91% of Canadians think it’s important to celebrate birthdays of family and friends. They also found 82% of people felt more special when someone put energy into their birthday.
Although birthday parties can take a lot of time and energy they are worth the effort! Remember the more prepared you are for the birthday celebration, the smoother the day will go, which means a lot more fun for everyone! Here are a few birthday party planning tips
Set The Date
- Choose a date that does not conflict with other events (IE anniversaries, long weekends, community celebrations)
- Give your guests plenty of notice so they can make arrangements
- Will it be at your home, a local restaurant, or a fun place to celebrate
- If outside of your home be sure to contact the venue and make reservations before it gets booked up
- Create a playlist around that theme
- Invite guests to dress according to the theme
- Select food and beverages around that theme (including the cake, but more on that below)
100 Birthday Celebrations That Take The CakeEnbridge set out to celebrate 100 birthdays! See what happens in the video below
Imagine all the energy it took to bake 100 cakes?
Let's Get The Party StartedBe sure to join the #BirthdaysCount twitter party Friday August 14th. You have a chance to WIN A VISA GIFT CARD!
Calling all shutterbugs: Get your photos ready!
Date: Friday, August 14th at 12pm EST
Hosts: @PTPA @PTPAAmy @PTPA_Kelsi