The Kitchener Market Cooking Stage Returns To The Food And Drink ShowWe are thrilled to announce that our FOOD REVOLUTION DAY partner, THE KITCHENER MARKET is sponsoring the Cooking Stage at The Food And Drink Show from April 24-26 2015 and you have a chance to win your way in! Read on to see how you could be at what we are calling PARENTS DAY OUT!
The Chefs At The Cooking StageThis year's Chef line up has a variety of celebrity chefs. Some from outside of Kitchener Waterloo and some that you may have met if you have attended the Kitchener Market Cooking Classes. This 2015 Cooking Stage has a mix of cooking demonstrations and chef competitions so there is something for everyone in the age 19+ crowd. Be sure to visit the Cooking Stage Schedule page to get all the cooking stage info.
Show Info (from the Food And Drink Show Page)
- Friday 5pm – 10pm
- Saturday 12pm – 10pm
- Sunday 12pm – 5pm
- Must be 19 years or older to attend. No children, no infants.
- Cost for admission is $12 per person/per day
- Sample tokens act as the official show currency
- Tokens can be purchased in increments of $10 (10 tokens)
- Sample prices may vary based on product and exhibitor, with the average cost between 1 or 2 tokens per sample *Sample tokens will be available for purchase on show dates only.
Enter To WinWant to win your way in? We have a giveaway for passes to the Food And Drink Show so that you can be there live at The Kitchener Market Cooking Stage.
This contest is for those in the Kitchener Waterloo Area Only. Must be 19+ to enter. The prize is a pair of passes for FREE ADMISSION to the Food And Drink Show. Food and Drink purchases are at your own cost.
Just enter the contest listed below (might take a minute to load the rafflecopter contest form. If the contest does not pop up, clear your cache and refresh). Remember the blog comment about WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN TO COOK is a mandatory entry.
a Rafflecopter giveaway