Thursday, October 31, 2013

Movember CrowdFUND(rais)ING - Crowdfunding For Donations

Celebrating Being A MoSista Year 4


Everyone loves little perks that come with crowdfunding so I decided to take that idea and turn it into CrowdFUNDRAISING for my 2013 #Movember Campaigning (online donations). I'd like to think of it as bringing my own twist to Crowdfunding!

DONATE $1 or more to my MoSpace mosista.co/LisaMcDonald AND GET AN INTERNET Hi5

DONATE $5 or more to my MoSpace mosista.co/LisaMcDonald AND GET A FOLLOW FRIDAY SHOUTOUT  from @Those2Girls FOR THE REMAINING FRIDAYS IN Movember

DONATE $10 or more to my MoSpace mosista.co/LisaMcDonald and be able to GUEST POST once about any Family Friendly topic you wish on the Stuff To Do With Your Kids In KW blog.

And by the way do know that you get a tax receipt too?

No comments:

Post a Comment